This Mitvah Day, families and friends can make a difference together in our Temple and the Queens community.
To log into ChaverWeb to donate to assist local refugee families and/or purchase MD18! caps click here.
Sunday, March 18, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
In Loving Memory of Michele Louis Simelane and Larry Francos
Your donation will help to save up to THREE lives. Our community hospitals need your help. Thank you for sharing this lifesaving gift!
• Bring ID with signature or photo.
• Minimum weight 110 lbs.
• Eat well (low fat) & drink fluids
• No tattoos for past 12 months
• Bring Blood Donor Card or ID with signature or photo
• Age 16 – 75 (16 year olds must have parental permission. Age 76 and over need doctor’s note.)
For questions concerning medical eligibility call 1-800-688-0900 www.nybc.org
For more information, contact Jane Pinkett at email@example.com