Intergenerational Workshops Sunday October 4 & Sunday October 25, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Everything You Wanted To Know About Facebook and Were Afraid To Ask
Come to one or both sessions
Bagels and Coffee will be served
Location: RTFH Computer Lab – Youth Lounge
Surprise your family and friends when you learn:
- How to create your own simple Facebook page
- To protect your privacy with the correct settings
- To add pictures to your page
- Find old friends from your past
- To connect with grandkids and other family members
- Share your Simchas
- Other topics: Twitter and Instagram
Bio: Julia Canner is in her junior year at Horace Greeley High School. She is the niece of Jill and Neil Manis. She is conducting a social science research project on happiness and social connections.
Please sign up for this exciting course below.